August 29, 2015

Uppercase Book Subscription August Box

I've gotten caught up in the fun of subscription boxes and signed up for a few (ok 4).  

Doing I want to share what I got in my Uppercase box for the month of August!

Here's how it was packaged before opening it:

And all the goodies! 

I've seen the book Rebel Mechanics around, but hadn't bought it.  It's not my typical read - so I'm glad it was put into my hand because I might not have gotten it otherwise.  It looks fantastic!!

I also LOVED the bookmark because it matches the cover 100%.  How cute is that?!?!

And the necklace - it is the cutest thing! My daughter saw it and nabbed it right away.  I have a feeling I'll never see it again.

Here are some close-ups.  

It was a fun box to get!  I'll stay with Uppercase for awhile :)


2 comments:

  1. I keep seeing this subscription box around and it looks super cool! Enjoy!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish we had this kind of subscription books here in the Philippines, too! Alas, we don't have anything of the sort and that makes me kinda sad. I'd so get one for myself! I heard a lot of Rebel Mechanics as well, mostly good things, so I hope you'll like it!

    Faye at The Social Potato

    ReplyDelete